Taking ideas to production.
I could start talking about ROI, value propositions, speed to market and
agility. However, the reality is that my partners and I are simply passionate
about seeing useful, high quality and resilient software running in
To reach this goal, in addition to having expertise in large scale distributed
systems, we offer the complete range of services that
are necessary for covering the full life-cycle of software engineering. These
help to ensure that software reaches production promptly and that
it runs with a minimal operational overhead:
- Coaching software development teams in practices that support
continuous deployment with a low operational load.
- Analysing business requirements in order to produce conceptual
designs that will support the business operations.
- Architecting software systems to embody the design elements
needed by the business processes, while supporting ongoing change and early
- Managing development teams through concrete processes, using
tools that provide visibility and oversight.
- Building bespoke software systems and components that can be
integrated into deployed solutions.
All the while, we keep our eye on early releases and rigorous
feedback so as to continually drive improvements and highlight